MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Just another Saturday

Well, today we didn't do anything exciting. We got up at 6:00 a.m. (this is normal for the girls even on a weekend), and so I started getting the girls dressed for the day and cleaning my house from the night before. Friday night I got to get out for a little while away from the girls. I helped my sister with the Art Museum Gala. I have done this with her for the last 3 years, and I was particularly excited to do this last night for the simple fact that I have not had a break from my children in awhile. With Justin in Billings and me here I don't get much free time. Hopefully it won't last much longer, but with the way things have been going you can't ever be too sure.

When I went to get Tegan dressed this morning she insisted on her bronco shirt. She loves this shirt and will wear it every chance she gets. Once she even wanted us to put it over her pajamas so that she could wear it to bed! She loves the Broncos she likes to sit and watch them play with her daddy. The other picture of Tegan I thought was cute. When we went to Billings a couple of weeks ago Tegans Grandma Graham let Tegan borrow her personal DVD player and Tegan will just lay on the couch and watch her movie. Her movie of choice lately is Polar Express, also borrowed from her Grandma. This activity will keep her busy for hours so, thank you Grandma Graham for letting us borrow this.
Scout has had a bit of a rough day today. She is getting 3 molars, and it is not pretty. She has been incredibly whinny. She doesn't want me to hold her, but she screams if I put her down. I am trying to have lots of patience with her, but I wish that I had someone that I could hand her off to for awhile. Hopefully her teeth will finish coming in soon and she will be back to her normal happy self.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Carrie! Nice work on the blog. It looks great! Your girls are SO BEAUTIFUL! I hope that you'll be with Justin soon! Did you get your house? So sorry that I can't take Scout for you. I would in a minute!