Our talks went well on Sunday. I guess I should say my talk went well. Justin didn't end up giving his. We didn't have a youth speaker, instead it was another lady that had a very long talk. I ended up taking a little out of my talk because we were running out of time, and I really wanted Justin to give his, but it still wasn't enough to make a difference. After my talk Justin just got up and summarized his for about 5 minutes. Overall, it went well, and we got a lot of compliments. After Sacrament I was in the nursery with Scout, and Justin came in and told me that the Bishop wanted to talk to us. We both got callings. They called Justin to the ward mission, and me to primary to do music with the younger kids. Now I am a little confused by this because I am not the music person for the whole primary, just the younger kids. I am not sure exactly what I will be doing. I am a little nervous about this since I don't know how to lead music, and I don't consider myself a singer. It should be interesting, we might all be a mess by the time I am done with this calling.
Yesterday we went to Story Time at the library. It was really cute because we are sitting there listening to the story and there was a girl there from our ward. She looks over and recognizes Tegan, and right in the middle of the story says, "I know her (and points to Tegan) her name is Tegan. Everyone just started laughed and thought that it was really cute. I too thought it was really cute that she remembered who Tegan was.
Today we didn't do much because Scout didn't feel well today. She is teething, and was a drooling mess. We had really nice weather so we were able to go outside for a little while this afternoon which helped break up the day. I just sat and read the Ensign, while the girls ran around and played. Hopefully we will continue to get nice weather so that we can play outside some more.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Our talks and new callings.
Posted by Carrie at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Sounds like you might have some fun with your calling.
Post a Comment