MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, May 30, 2008

Our Week In Review, and Finally Pictures of Scout

I haven't really blogged lately about what we have done so I will give a quick run down of some of the things that we did this week.
Wednesday we were able to go to the Library. We were just going to met Jessica and the girls there so that I could finally get a library card, but when we showed up they were having story time. The nice thing about this story time was that they were showing a movie. Tegan saw that it was Curious George, and she was so excited. For once she actually sat down for awhile. I was finally able to get my card, and we were able to check some stuff out. Tegan was so excited that she was able to check out movies.
Thursday I watched Jessica's girls, and then we she got back she stayed with the girls so that I could go have an x-ray done on my teeth. My wisdom tooth is really bothering me, and we are trying to figure out what to do about it. I am REALLY scared to have it pulled. Nothing about that sounds like a good time to me. The reason I haven't done anything about it until now is because I am so scared. My philosophy was "if it isn't hurting me I am not going to worry about it." Well, now it is hurting, and I am miserable.
Today we just cleaned the house. I spent half the day cleaning, and it was wonderful. I didn't clean after we got back from Laramie, and I felt like my house was so dirty (even though I cleaned it before we left.) Then we took a trip to Walmart to get some snacks for the drive-in. We are going to go with Justin's family tonight. I have never been to a drive-in so it should be fun.
I will leave you with some pictures of the girls from today.

Tegan wanted to help me Vacuum this morning...that lasted about 15 minutes, and she was done.:)

Here are some pictures of Scout from this Evening. She has discovered a new found LOVE for Ranch Dressing!!

5 comments:

allison said...

Oooh, I remember getting my wisdom teeth pulled...not fun! But it's not THAT bad, so I recommend just getting it over with:(. Those pictures of Scout getting into the Ranch dressing are so cute, she looks so innocent!

Liz said...

I hope you don't mind, but I also put a playlist on my site and was tagged by a similar list like yours. I'm not trying to copy everything you do, but your blog is so cool!! I loved all the pics of your two beautiful daughters. I have two boys, so maybe after their missions....just kidding!!

The Merkleys said...

I had all my wisdom teeth removed, only one was bothering me but I took care of them all at once. I would suggest to be put all the way out. It is more expensive but worth it. I did not want to see or hear them yanking them out.
Drive-in movies are fun. We had one in Utah where I lived.

Jessica Y. said...

I love that picture of Scout! My kids would drink Ranch dressing if I let them.(Does it count as a vegetable??)

Michael and Lindsey said...

Hey, cute pictures! Look at Scout's curly hair! I always thought my girl would have curly hair and I dreamt of ways I would fix it. Oh well, I guess life doesn't always turn out the way you plan. Good luck with your wisdom teeth. I hope everything goes smoothly and the pain is kept to a minimum.