MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, July 28, 2008

A little about me...

What are the last 3 things you purchased?
*Dinner at the Mustard Seed
*Supplies for Megan's birthday present
*Gas

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
I haven't done this is a while and I don't remember what they were

What were the last 3 places you visited?
*Big Horn Mountains
*Wyoming
*Colorado

What are your 3 favorite movies?
*Monster-in-law
*Christmas Story
*Wild Hogs

What are your 3 favorite possessions?
*necklace Justin bought me for Christmas
*pictures (all the pictures I own)
*Internet/cable

What are your 3 wishes?
*pay off all of our bills
*be able to take lots of family vacations with the girls
*I could be closer to ALL of my family

What are 3 things you haven't done yet?
*gone on a cruise with Justin
*bought a house
*seen Megan's baby

What are your 3 favorite dishes?
*my mom's Lasagna
*my mom's spaghetti (her sauce is the BEST)
*my meat loaf, which is also my mom's recipe

What are 3 things that freak you out?
*Heights
*Snakes

*being home alone for several days

Name 3 things you are good at?
*crafts
*cleaning (I have actually been told this LOL)
*I am good at remembering phone numbers

Name 3 things you are currently coveting
*new clothes
*a new car (one that doesn't use so much gas)
*a new bedroom set

3 bloggers I tag
*Jessica
*Dana
*Kristi

0 comments: