Well, things have been a little crazy at the Graham house lately. Saturday evening our water heater started giving us trouble. The pilot light wouldn't stay lit so we kept running out of hot water. This problem continued on into Sunday. Finally, I was so angry I called our landlord so that someone would be over at our house first thing on Monday to fix it. Then also on Sunday the charger to our computer shorted out. So we haven't had a computer at our house that will stay charged. Justin has ordered another one, but who knows when it will be here.
I spent most of Monday trying to get things done, and one of the most important things that I got done is getting Tegan into preschool. Everything is done, and she is all set to start next week. I am so excited for her. She can hardly wait to go back to school. Not being in school has been one of the hardest things for her, and my heart broke into a million pieces when I had to take her out of school, but I am thrilled that she will get to start all over again this year. On another good note the water heater guy came and fixed the problem so we are back to having hot water. Things are looking up for us. Now if I could just get my computer back we will be set to go.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Why I have not blogged sooner
Posted by Carrie at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Don't you love it when a couple things brake at once? Good thing you have a landlord who will take care of at least one of the things.
I hate it when things don't work the way they are suppose to! Being without a computer is one of the worst things I can think of happening to me!!!
Post a Comment