MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, January 29, 2009

All About My Girls

This morning I was running around the house looking for the toy that Tegan wanted to take for show and tell. I couldn't find it anywhere, and she wasn't being very helpful. I would ask her to go look, but she would just end up playing with the toys instead. So, I was trying frantically to find it so that she could take it, and I went downstairs to look through the toys for the 50th time, and Tegan is down there playing (when she is supposed to be looking for the toy) and she sees that I am frustrated she says to me "Mom, when you've lost something you need to calm down, and then retrace you steps." I couldn't help but laugh because she was right, but I wasn't the one that lost her toy! When we were cleaning the toys up yesterday I had asked her to bring the toy upstairs, and then I never saw it again. Boy, do I just love her to pieces!! Tegan amazes me every day with the things that she is learning. She is growing up to be an amazing little girl. She has a wonderful personality, and a true love for life. Sometimes I feel like she teaches me more than I will ever be able to teach her. I have the best little girls, and I feel so lucky that I was chosen to be their mom.

Here are just a few cute pictures of the girls!






It is nothing new to have to fight the girls to stay in bed on a nightly basis. It is a rare occasion when they actually stay in bed. Last night we heard them out of bed, but they were laughing, and I looked at Justin, and he said, "hey, at least they aren't fighting." So we decided to leave them. We figured they would eventually get tired. Well, a little while later I decided to go in and check on them, and this is what I found. They had made their beds by the door, and fell asleep.



This morning Scout asked for some grapes, so I washed them and put them in a bowl for her then I went back to cleaning. A few minutes later the bowl was empty, but I didn't know what happened to the grapes. I thought well, maybe she ate them. Later, I found that she did NOT eat them, she put them in the plant!! SIGH...what am I going to do with her? :)


2 comments:

Liz said...

That is so cute with them at the door! It is such a great feeling when your kids manage to get along and look out for each other!!

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

I think it's amazing that she's trying to grow grapes! Good kid.