Last night we put the girls to bed, and a little while later we hear Scout crying. Scout comes out of her room, and we see that her finger is stuck in her hair. She likes to twirl her hair around her finger, but this time she did it so much that it was so tight around her finger, and it was stuck. As Justin started looking at it he thought we were gonna have to cut her hair to get her finger free. By the time I got the camera he almost had her finger free. He was trying to work fast because her pour little finger was turning purple. We eventually got her finger free, and tucked her back into bed. 
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
That is funny, looks like she twirls her hair like mom.
Ouch! I'm glad that you were able to get it out without having to "trim" her curly locks! Blake was very concerned when he saw the picture but once I explain what happened he was fine but kept saying, "it's OK, Scout!"... I reassured him that she was good!
PS. I see evidence that you when to DQ... lucky girl... eat some for me!
Post a Comment