MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great Message...

Justin showed me this little video clip the other night, and it seriously brought me to tears. I think that it is something that many people can relate to. I don't know how many times in the last year and a half that I have said, "Hope ya know, I'm having a hard time" not necessarily to anyone, but hoping someone was aware of me, and the trials I was facing. Sometimes when we are in the middle of a trial or hardship we feel completely alone. I realize that I am not alone, and that my Heavenly Father is very aware of me, and my situation. I have also come to realize that these things that I have had to go through have been for my own good, and for the good of my family. I have learned a lot through my trials, and have felt the love of my savior more lately than at any other time in my life. Like I said before this is a great message. It is only a little part of a great talk that Quentin L. Cook gave. You can read the rest of the talk in the Nov. 2008 Liahona.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this!!!

Kathryn said...

I got all teary at that very last scene particularly. Thanks Carrie, that was beautiful.

allison said...

that was great, thanks for sharing!

Krith said...

I saw this recently as well and loved it. Hey, do you know anything about a children's choir coming from Utah next Tuesday? My cousin is the organist and I'm planning on meeting her in Billings, but she didn't know which stake center it would be at. If you have any info, could you please post it on my blog? Thanks! Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer!

Krith said...

Thanks for the info! I do know how to get to that building, so that will make my life a lot easier!