Thursday night we were finally able to put together a gingerbread house with the girls. We were supposed to go to Justin's parent's house on Monday to do it with them, but Justin ended up having to work late, and I didn't want to do it without him so we didn't get to go. Then we were going to do it Tuesday night, and that didn't happen because I ended up going to do some Christmas shopping with Stormy. Then for some reason it didn't get done on Wednesday either. Finally, Thursday it got done. The girls were so excited to put it together! Actually, I think they were just happy to get to eat the candy and the frosting. Scout kept licking the frosting off of the table and saying, mmmm...nummy...frosting!! She was so funny. The girls were great little helpers, and we ended up with a great gingerbread house! We have really enjoyed doing these Christmas things with the girls this year. They are getting older, and the excitement they have is so contagious.
The finished product







2 comments:
Your ginger bread house turned out great! I think Tylee and I ate most of our frosting. I love the pic where Scout is licking the table. So cute.
So cute...and fun! I'm most impressed at Justin's enthusiasm. Russ would sit there, but not necessarily participate. Great job Grahams!
Post a Comment