MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tegan's Snowman...

We have had TONS of snow lately. Actually, it could stop snowing anytime, and I would be very happy! Well, today after lunch Tegan wanted to go and play outside so off she went, and a little while later she came in asking for stuff to use as a face on her snowman that she was building. I got her the stuff she requested, and then she asked for the camera. She wanted to take a picture of her cute little snowman. I went out with her to look, and I have to say that she did a GREAT job on her snowman all by herself!
She put his face right right on top of his head so I had to take the picture from the top, but isn't he CUTE!!
A close up of his face...the picture that she took!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Totally cute! I love that it is looking up -- it makes me think of Calvin and Hobbes and all their cool snowmen.

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful snowman! His mouth looks especially tasty!

The Merkleys said...

Ha! That is so cute from a didtance! I am glad we have no snow to make a snowman with.

Megan said...

Wow! What an amazing little lady you have living at your house! Tegan's snowman is too cute and her picture taking talent is very impressive! It was great to talk to you briefly today! Sorry the boys were being crazy because I would have liked to talk more! But your JEEP has been a hit! Thank you again for your thoughtfulness! I'm sorry to hear about your wild night last night and hope it was just a random occurrence! Hope you have a great rest of the week! Talk to you again soon!
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! ;)