MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Tooth-Fairy Will Come To Our House Now...

Tegan's tooth came out at school today!! It is funny because when I dropped her off I was secretly hoping it would fall out at school. For some reason loose teeth freak me out, and the less I had to deal with it the better. Last night Aunt Jamie was messing with it, and I thought she was going to pull it out so I stood on the other side of the room, turned my back, and covered my ears. :) Jamie must have messed with it enough because during play time today Tegan said it just fell out on it's own. She looks so grown up without her tooth!
We had a great Sunday...long, but great! We went to my friend, Jessica's ward because they were blessing her baby. It was fun to get to be there for that. After that baby blessing we hurried to my brother-in-law's ward so that we could make his baby blessing. Thank goodness Scout fell asleep because the girls were a little tired of sitting in 2 sacraments. After church we spent the rest of the day eating, watching the Superbowl, and celebrating my father-in-law's birthday. I didn't get any pictures, but we had a great time with everyone. Thanks for a great day, and lots of great food!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh what fun! The tooth fair is coming to the Grahams' house tonight!!! Congrats on loosing your first tooth Tegan!

What a busy weekend! Couldn't you fit in anything else?! LOL! Glad you had fun! Talk to you soon!

Kathryn said...

ARGH... where is that baby girl? My goodness, losing teeth and all. What a big girl! She does look older without that little tooth, so cute Carrie!!

Anna Beal said...

Congrats Tegan! Dejah just got her first wiggly tooth.

Annie said...

Bluk...I hate loose teeth too. I loved that you hoped it would fall out at school. TOTALLY agree! She's a cutie and yes, grown up without it!

Kaysi said...

I can't believe that she is old enough to lose teeth! That's so exciting though. I'm like you, I don't like to deal with it either, it gives me the chills