MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scout's First Primary Talk...

Today Scout gave her FIRST talk in primary! She was too cute, and actually did really well saying what I told her to say. We love you Scout, and are so proud of you!! Grandma Graham was able to come and watch her. Thank you for coming, she loved having you there!





5 comments:

Nick and Megan Wilson said...

Great job Scout (and Mom and Dad too)! I'm glad you did such a great job! You look beautiful in your yellow dress! What a precious picture of the girls together!

allison said...

so cute!

Kaysi said...

Your girls are gorgeous!! That's awesome that she did the talk, Tyce had the prayer today... I did it.

Alicia Steere said...

Scout did such a good job. I had a smile the whole time because her smile is contagious! :) It was so cute being her teacher for the day...she was in disbelief when I was teaching, she kept saying "you're our teacher today!?" Such a cutie!!!

Joseph said...

First off, your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! At a glance it looked like the purple paper and flowers behind Scout on the top photo were little wings and a flower hat. I was thinking, "that's a little much for a primary talk" and then I realized, after looking at the pics below, that it was actually flowers. (Good work Justin!!) The purple glasses totally completed the ensemble for me though. :)

We miss you guys. Come visit!!