MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, April 1, 2010

How Do You Watch T.V.?

This is how we watch T.V. at our house...

2 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like a great way to watch TV in my personal opinion! I'm sorry that you didn't make it out of town... hopefully next week will be better traveling weather! Good luck on your first attempt at Easter dinner on your own! I'm sure it will be FANTASTIC! How could it not if you are making it! Hope you enjoy a nice weekend with your girls and hubby! I'll let you know how my play-date goes... we are meeting for lunch tomorrow! ;) Happy Easter!

allison said...

that's cute, looks comfy!