MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, June 14, 2010

How We Spent Our Day...

Yesterday we met my sister, and her family half way so that we could pick up Calvin. He is going to be staying with us for a couple of weeks until his family comes up the first part of July. It was a long day of driving, but we got home at about 2:30, and were able to play around for a little while outside. Today has been so nice, and the kids played outside most of the day.
Tegan did this most of the day...
She just loves to ride her bike now that she doesn't need training wheels. Yes, I realize she is too big for this bike. We do have a bigger one, but we are letting her get more comfortable before we make her switch.
Calvin did this most of the day...

With a few breaks to ride the jeep, and to watch a little television.

And Scout spent most of her day doing this...

She SO happy now that she has a battery for her own jeep so she doesn't have to share with Tegan. I open the gate to the back yard, and they will drive these things till the batteries die on them. I think they will be a huge lifesaver this summer!!

Tegan and Calvin taking a break.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures! You are a great Aunt! Calvin is lucky to have you as one! I'm sorry our conversation got cut short today... LIFE! I guess it never stops! LOL! I hope to catch up with you again later this week! I didn't have a chance to tell you but my parents are coming tomorrow for Blake's pre-school program and will be leaving on Wednesday and then Nick's mom, sister, and Lane are coming on Thursday and leaving on Sunday! What's with so much company for both of us in JUNE?!

Kathryn said...

That just looks like such fun, oh to be a carefree kid again! I bet they are enjoying each others company.