Friday was Tegan's last day of Soccer camp. That day they had the parent's come out and do a couple different games with the kids, and I was wishing that Justin was there in time so that he could have video taped them because it was comical. Of course they couldn't do it without embarrassing the parents so with each game involved a song and dance that we had to do. It was really funny, and I think everyone had a good time. Afterwards they had a little ceremony, and that was where we got a little evaluation of how Tegan did during the week. The one thing that her coach said was that Tegan stood out for her dribbling during their games. Justin was pretty proud since they had spent a lot of time working on that. This camp was a great experience for Tegan and she really enjoyed it.
Tegan with her coach Rosie







2 comments:
Way to go Tegan! You look adorable in your soccer gear! Great job dribbling!
Also, Carrie... It was so great to talk to you yesterday! It's always a highlight of my day when we get to catch up on our day to day happenings! And please understand when I tell you "Thank You" for Kyle's birthday present! I keep forgetting to tell you that he got your gift and LOVES them! I also haven't gotten his Thank You cards sent out yet! Total Slacker, I know!
Post a Comment