Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. There are a lot of reasons I haven't felt like writing anything lately. The stress of life has gotten to be too much to bear at times, and it is really hard to sit, and try to write how cheery life is when that isn't the reality. Don't get me wrong there are still parts that are cheery, but sometimes the not so cheery parts seem to be all I think about. Things have been hard, and I am trying to cope with it the best way I can. I am trying to stay focused on what is really important, and that is the girls, and Justin. My mom told me that it isn't really about the trial, it is about how we deal with it, and we are trying deal with it.
We just got back from a little trip to Utah. I went with my Mother-in-law, and Sister-in-law, and the kids. We left on Wednesday afternoon, and made it to Ogden where we stayed with Jenna, Alisa, and Madi. Thursday the girls and I were going to spend the day with my best friend in the whole world, Megan. It has been a few months since I have seen her, and I have never seen where she lives so I was really excited to spend the day catching up with her. We went to the park, watched Beauty and the Beast, made spiders, and visited while the kids played. Her boys are so much fun, and it was so fun to see the girls have such a great time with them. We stayed for dinner, but Scout ended up not feeling well. She started complaining of her throat hurting. I immediately got nervous about strep, and being out of town. I called and found a Dr. that accepted our insurance so I made an appointment, and Megan was nice enough to take me to Provo to the appointment, and while I was in the appointment she stayed in the car for about 45 minutes with Tegan. Scout ended up having strep and they gave her a penicillin shot. I have never heard of it before, but if I had the option I would do that every time. It saved me from having to find a pharmacy and deal with a prescription. After the Doctor Megan dropped us off at my sister in laws house and I got the girls ready for bed, and we all went to sleep. I was exhausted after all of that. But, before all that happened we had a WONDERFUL day with great friends, and I hope they know how much we appreciate them and miss them!
We just got back from a little trip to Utah. I went with my Mother-in-law, and Sister-in-law, and the kids. We left on Wednesday afternoon, and made it to Ogden where we stayed with Jenna, Alisa, and Madi. Thursday the girls and I were going to spend the day with my best friend in the whole world, Megan. It has been a few months since I have seen her, and I have never seen where she lives so I was really excited to spend the day catching up with her. We went to the park, watched Beauty and the Beast, made spiders, and visited while the kids played. Her boys are so much fun, and it was so fun to see the girls have such a great time with them. We stayed for dinner, but Scout ended up not feeling well. She started complaining of her throat hurting. I immediately got nervous about strep, and being out of town. I called and found a Dr. that accepted our insurance so I made an appointment, and Megan was nice enough to take me to Provo to the appointment, and while I was in the appointment she stayed in the car for about 45 minutes with Tegan. Scout ended up having strep and they gave her a penicillin shot. I have never heard of it before, but if I had the option I would do that every time. It saved me from having to find a pharmacy and deal with a prescription. After the Doctor Megan dropped us off at my sister in laws house and I got the girls ready for bed, and we all went to sleep. I was exhausted after all of that. But, before all that happened we had a WONDERFUL day with great friends, and I hope they know how much we appreciate them and miss them!
Blake and Scout blowing bubbles
Kyle, Blake, and Scout watching Beauty and the Beast
All of them watching the movie
Cousins: Kayli, Tegan, Madi, Landon, Scout
learning about toads
Mommy and the girls
The girls and Landon showing us their prizes
Scout made a cute little lady bug!
Tegan made a pretty princess with pink hair!
Tegan fishing
Tegan and Madi getting ready to ride the pedal boat







3 comments:
So glad you enjoyed your trip! We LOVED being able to spend the day with and your adorable girls! They boys haven't stopped talking about Tegan and Scout and can't wait to see you guys again! Hopefully we will be able to make something work for Thanksgiving before you head south! Can't wait to talk to you again! Love Ya! :)
BTW- I love the pictures of the kids together... I might "steal" them from your blog! LOL!
It looks like you guys had a blast! I bet the girls were in heaven. :) Miss you guys.
Post a Comment