MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Justin's Birthday Post...a little late!

Well, once again I am way behind in my blogging. I will start with Justin's Birthday.
We celebrated Justin's birthday on July 12th. The girls and I decided to take lunch to Justin's office. We got subway for everyone, and Roxie bought cupcakes. We had a nice lunch with everyone from the office. Justin got a pear tree from Alice and Norm. He was really excited since this is the same tree they have in their yard, and he loved the fruit. It was very sweet of them to get him such a great gift. For dinner I made crepes and we just enjoyed a yummy dinner, and later we had cake and Justin opened his gift. The girls and I got him an outdoor game that we thought he would like, and we would all be able to enjoy as a family. It was a good day, and we really enjoyed being together.



1 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun birthday! Glad he had a good one! Love the family picture of all of you! You look amazing... as always! I love how long your hair is getting!