We arrived in Billings on Monday night at about 9:30 p.m. The girls were good, and slept the whole way here. The only bad part about that was that once we arrived they were so wired they didn't want to go to sleep. That was really bad for me because I was exhausted, and all I could think about doing was going to sleep. So finally, at about 11:30 we got them to lay down on their own and go to sleep. But, guess what? Yeah, they woke up at 5:00 a.m. the next morning. Talk about wanting to rip my hair out. I was so tired I could hardly stay awake all day. At one point when Scout was napping I actually fell asleep in the chair while Tegan watched T.V. So needless to say our Tuesday didn't consist of much more than laying around. Justin had to work all day so we were on our own.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Quality time with the family!
Wednesday we got up about 7:00!!! I couldn't believe it, but I think the girls were so tired from yesterday. After breakfast, and getting ready for the day, Justin's mom and I started to get some stuff ready for Thanksgiving. It was fun to watch Tegan. She wanted to help with everything. And she did help, but mostly she just helped to make a mess! That is okay though, it is good to spend time with her doing stuff like this. She just wants to help, and be involved in whatever is going on!
Scout giving her daddy loves. She misses him TONS!! Whenever he is around she wants to be with him. Someone loves her daddy!!
After we got what we needed to get done and the kitchen cleaned up then we went to Walmart to pick up a few items. Then it was back home to put Scout down for a nap. Tonight Justin and I actually got to go out on a date ALONE!! Justin's parents were kind enough to watch the girls for us. We went to the Outback for dinner. It was good food, but our service was poor. That always stinks when you get a bad waitress, but oh well, at least we got some time together!!!After dinner it was back home to wait for Jenna, Alisa, and Madi. They arrived shortly after we did. I wanted to post this picture of Madi and Tegan. They are so cute together. We were putting Tegan to bed because she was falling asleep in Grandmas arms, and we found Madi up there reading to Tegan with her flashlight, SO PRECIOUS!!!
Posted by Carrie at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment