MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, November 19, 2007

Off to Billings!!

Well, today we are off to Billings for Thanksgiving. I have spent all weekend trying to get ready for this, cleaning, packing, running errands, and yet I still feel like I am forgetting something. I have been up since 5:00 running around like a chicken with my head cut off, hopefully I get everything done. We had a good weekend. I was able to get all of my pumpkin done. I am so glad that I don't have to worry about that anymore. We had a pretty uneventful time at church on Sunday. The girls were good, which I can't complain about. And, this morning I took Tegan to school and that allowed to me to get a lot accomplished. We are really excited to see Justin. It has been about a month since we saw him last. I am so excited for him to see Scout, walk and to show him some of the things that Tegan has learned in School. It will just be nice to all be together, even if it is for just a week. Tegan is so excited all she has talked about is making pancakes with Grandma, and then last night she talked to her Grandma and she asked if Tegan was going to help with the Turkey, and now Tegan can hardly stand it because she is going to make pancakes and Turkey with Grandma!!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Have so much fun! You deserve some fun, relaxing time. I hope that you get to spend some time with Justin by yourself! :0