Today I have just been cleaning the house. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is this coming week. We are leaving in 2 days, and I feel like I have a ton of things to do before we go. Luckily, I didn't have anything planned for today so that I could clean and get caught up on things. I swear it takes me days to get ready to go anywhere. I like to pack a couple of days in advance so that I can make sure that I don't forget anything. Having 2 kids to pack for, and myself, I have to make sure that I have everything that we need, and we need a lot. So along with cleaning and packing I have to process my pumpkin. I always process a pumpkin every year after Halloween so that for the next year I have fresh pumpkin to make pumpkin pies and pumpkin bread with. I haven't had a chance to do it yet. It is a big project, and with no one to help with the girls I have been putting it off. But with me leaving for a week I have to get it done. So that is my next project for the rest of the day, and trust me it will take the rest of the day.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Saturday fun!!
Well since I haven't posted any pictures for awhile I wanted to add some pictures of the girls from the last few days. Tegan enjoys dressing up as a Princess, we do this often.
This was Scout eating her snack the other morning.
Today I was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden I realized that I didn't hear the girls, I get worried when I don't hear them so I went in their room to see what they were doing and this is what I found. It was a wonderful mom moment to see them sitting and doing something together quietly. 
Posted by Carrie at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment