MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, November 16, 2007

Santa, Santa, Santa!!!

This morning I heard Scout crying so I got out of bed and went in her room to get her. I saw Tegan sitting there and the first thing she said is, "mom, Santa is coming. He is bringing me puzzles." Ever since we walked into Walmart the day after Halloween and they had all their Christmas stuff out I have not heard about anything else but Santa. See last year Tegan was so afraid of Santa until she realized that he gives her a treat if she visits with him!! After she figured that out she wanted to visit with Santa all the time. Then, we spent Christmas in Billings last year, and someone that owns a plane attached a Santa and his Reindeer to the plane and flew threw the sky around Billings. That was the most amazing thing she had ever seen, and for weeks she would sit by the window and wait to see if Santa would fly threw the sky again. Well, periodically throughout the year, at random times I would hear about Santa, but I would just tell her that he was in the North Pole and he would be back for Christmas. So, it is Christmas and she is ready to jump out of her skin with excitement about Santa! I will hear about Santa everyday until Christmas I am sure of it!! I just wish that I could make it more exciting for her and decorate, but all of our stuff is packed, and the moment I would get it out that would be the time we find out about the house. My dad is decorating the house with lights and I am so excited for him to finish so that we can show Tegan. She is going to love seeing the house all lite up with lights. My dad used to do this every year when I was a kid. We loved it, and our house was the best decorated my far. My dad, every year after Christmas, would go and buy more stuff for the next year. Each year got bigger and better. He hasn't done it for years, but we are excited for him to do it this year when we will all be together and get to enjoy it.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

We're already talking about Santa and Frosty here, too. Too bad that there won't be any snowman building this year.