Today has been busy around here. It was picture retake day at school, and I wanted to get Scouts picture taken. I had Tegans done the first time and they turned out better than I imagined they would. Well, the outfit that I wanted her to wear, I decided at the last minute that I didn't like it for pictures so I had to wash this other shirt at 7:00 this morning. After all of that I was running late, and I had to put the shirt on poor Scout damp. Then I ran out to start the car and I came back just in time to watch Scout dump a cup of water down the front of her. I couldn't believe my luck at this point. I took the shirt and threw it back in the dryer, but it wasn't drying fast enough so, I just put it on her damp and bundled her up and we ran out the door. Luckily it wasn't as cold as yesterday. We got to school to find out the guy doing the retakes wasn't even ready on time and it would be another 45 minutes, so I ended up staying with Tegan for family time and then coming home to give Scout a nap. After her nap we went back over to the school, and by this time the shirt was dry and the guy was ready. So after all of this we finally got her picture taken. They turned out really cute! I can't wait to get them.
After I picked up Tegan from school we ran to the Dr. to get Scout her second flu shot. She was a good sport. After a minute of crying she calmed down, and when we got in the car she fell asleep. I have to say, I am really going to miss the Children's Clinic here. I love the nurses there, and our Doctor is just great. They are so wonderful with the girls, and whenever I call they are so wonderful and sweet. It is definitely going to be hard to replace them.
Before dinner we played chase around the house. It was really funny to watch Scout she would get really excited and try to run, but of course she would just fall over because her little legs don't move that fast. Scout was laughing so hard, she thought it was pretty great getting to run around and try to chase Tegan. Then, Tegan would chase her, and that would make her laugh even more. It is exciting to see them at this age where they can actually interact on more of the same level. I am excited for all that is to come as they get older. I just love watching them explore their world, and learn new things!! They are so innocent and sweet!! I wish I had some pictures to show you , but I am having trouble with my computer again. I will try to post some tomorrow. I know that Justin enjoys to see the pictures everyday, sorry honey!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Picture retake madness
Posted by Carrie at 5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment