A wonderful thing happened yesterday. Scout took her first steps. I was sitting upstairs talking to my parents and all of a sudden Scout started walking to me. I didn't realize what was happening until she actually walked all the way to me, and then I started screaming, "she walked, she walked to me." This is so exciting because I wasn't sure when she was going to start. She has shown no interest in walking period. I knew she would do it in her own time just like she does everything else, but I couldn't wait for her to start. After she walked to me I ran and grabbed the video camera to capture the moment for Justin, and then I called him and told him to good news. Of course he was happy, but a little sad that he wasn't here to experience that with us. 

Today has pretty much been a usual Monday of cleaning and catching up from the weekend. Tegan went to school this morning. She loves her preschool class. Her teacher, Ms. W., is wonderful with all of the kids. It is great to see all the new things that she is learning, and to see her master the things that we started to teach her here at home. I will be extremly sad to have to take her out of her school when we move. I am sure that we will find another preschool that we like, and that will be beneficial to Tegan. After preschool we came home and got some lunch and then it was nap time. Tegan doesn't really take naps anymore because I want the girls to go to bed at 7:00 so I can get somethings done in the evening, but if I turn on a movie she will sit and have quite time while I get some things done around the house while Scout is asleep.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, November 5, 2007
Scout took her first steps!!
So that is all the news for today I hope that you all enjoy the pictures of Scout walking!!
Posted by Carrie at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Carrie, This is fun to read and to see the pictures. Can you save these or print them off for your keeping as a daily journal. Fun to put them in the girls baby books. I know you could probably save the to a cd or dvd and then you would have them. Tell the girls hi for me..Love grandma
So exciting that Scout walked! That is definitely a fun moment, but then they are UNSTOPPABLE! I know how you feel about the whole preschool thing. Grace was sad to leave her school in Greeley, but she's liking her new one here in AZ. I think that Tegan will adjust ok, but it may take some time.
Post a Comment