Today has been a pretty quite day around here, not that I am complaining. I thought maybe I would take this opportunity to quickly catch everyone up on what we are doing since Justin sent this to a lot of his family who may or may not know what we have been up to the last few months. Also, many people have been asking me about the move and I haven't gotten back to them because we don't know much ourselves.
Well, back in May when we were in Billings Justin got a really strong impression that we needed to move there. So with a lot of mixed feelings about the situation we started looking for different jobs. I wasn't sure how I felt about this because I love Wyoming (particularly Laramie), and Justin had finally gotten back into school for the first time since Tegan was born in 2004. We were offered several jobs but we decided on the job with New York Life. We felt this would be the best option for us in the long run. So, Justin quit his job that he has had the last 5 years at Wyoming Office Solutions on August 24. Then on September 17 Justin left for Billings. I stayed here because I wanted to wait until we found a house or apartment, which ever came first. Well now it is November 6th and still the girls and I are in Laramie and Justin is in Billings.
We are currently in the process of trying to buy a home, but like everything else it is proving to be a challenge. This whole entire process has tested our faith in unimaginable ways. I thought that if this is what we are supposed to be doing that it would all fall into place, but that has not been the case. Not that it is not what we are supposed to be doing, but there is a lesson in this, I am sure of it! It has been incredibly hard to be away from Justin for this long, I miss him so much, and the girls miss him terribly also. Tegan and Scout really miss their daddy time. It has been difficult to feel like a single mom, and I don't wish that on anyone. I love my girls dearly, and I am proud to be a stay at home mom, but no one should have to do it alone.
Hopefully soon we will have good news about the move. Things have not happened in the manner that we would have liked them to happen, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. As soon as we know anything we will be sure to let eveyone know. For now, all we can do is wait and have faith that it will all work out the way that it is supposed to. We are thankful for all the love and support from everyone along the way. I am especially thankful for my girl talks with Megan, you have been the best friend anyone could ask for through all of this!!
So that is that. Here are a couple of pictures of the girls that I thought were cute. The girls have found that they really like to pull out the pots and pans and bang on them. And Scout has learned to climb on the stool that I have in the bathroom for Tegan. She has already fallen off of it once, but that doesn't keep her away from it.
One last picture, while I was writing this I was neglecting my motherly responsibilites for a few selfish minutes of me time. Well, I went and checked on Scout because I saw her go in the bathroom and I found her putting the garbage in the toilet and swirling her hand in it. Here is a picture of that also.

1 comments:
What a bummer about the moving stuff. I KNOW that something will work out. Hang in there and I'm sure that Justin hates being away from you and his pretty girls. Love the toilet picture. Glad to know that Taggart isn't the only one who does that, too. :)
Post a Comment