Saturday was another busy day for us. It started off a little slow, but once we all got together it was nonstop. Julie and Jenna woke up early again to go to Kmart to partake in some of their great deals. The rest of us learned our lesson and stayed home!! When they returned we all went to lunch, and then it was off to see SANTA!! As I have said before it has been nonstop Santa at my house since the day after Halloween. I am not kidding every time that we leave the house Tegan asks, "Are we going to see Santa?" So anyway, we decided that we would take her today and let her get her picture with him, and also tell him what she wants for Christmas. She was so excited she could hardly stand it, but once we got there she got shy. I am not sure why, but I think that it was because this Santa wasn't in a whole Santa outfit. He had red pant, suspenders, and a flannel shirt on. He had a real beard, but her wasn't wearing a Santa hat either. This is not what Tegan is used to seeing Santa wear. Anyway, we got a cute picture of Tegan and Scout, and there were no tears shed so we did good!
Today was Jenna's (my sister-in-law) birthday so we all went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and to let the little kids (and big kids) play. I got some really cute pictures of the kids that I will post. I have never been to Chuck E Cheese, and we have never taken the girls before so this was a first for us. Tegan had so much fun in the balls, and once she got used to it Scout really enjoyed the toys that you could ride. The girls were exhausted when we got them home. We gave them a quick bath, and then put them to bed. No surprise they went right to sleep.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Saturday, November 24, 2007
We saw Santa!
I can't believe it is already Saturday. We are going to be leaving to go home soon. We are supposed to leave tomorrow, but I might stay until Monday morning. Things will be pretty quite tomorrow, and it would be nice to spend some time with Justin. We will see how things go. It gets really hard to say good-bye to him each time we see him. Things were not supposed to work out this way so it is really hard to think that I have to go home again without him. We have enjoyed out time, and the girls have enjoyed seeing their dad so hopefully we can make it a few more weeks until we get this house thing fiqured out. Keep your fingers crossed!
Posted by Carrie at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment