MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fun with Daddy, scarves, and a pictures with Mommy

We have had a wonderful couple of days with Justin home. I forget what it is like to have help with the kids. The girls are SO happy to have their dad home, and I am SO happy to have my wonderful husband home. Life is good again, just the way it should be!! We haven't done a whole lot yet, but we have spent a lot of time together, and had a great time.
Monday was just a lazy day of hanging out at home. Justin went with me to take Tegan to school and he was able to see what she does. It was fun to get to show him her school since he just hears about it all the time over the phone or from the blog .

Tuesday we went to Fort Collins after Tegan got out of school. We finished up some of our Christmas shopping, and just had a really good time hanging out together. We ate at my favorite restaurant, Tokyo Bowl. It is the BEST. I know that I say that every time, but it really is!!

Here is a picture of Tegan and Justin making lunch today. Tegan really loves to help, and one thing that she is really good at helping with is Macaroni and Cheese.

Since I packed all of our stuff back in July, I packed up all of our winter stuff because I figured that we would have moved by now. Well, some of our stuff was in Billings and some of it was here. Go figure, that the stuff I need was in Billings. Tegans snow pants, boots, Scouts coat, some of my coats, and these scarves. Megan made Tegan and I these scarves 2 years ago for Christmas. Tegan was too young to care last year, but she wore them all winter long. I had Justin bring them, and when we pulled it out of the bag Tegan got really excited because it was like mine, and then said,"I LOVE IT." She could hardly stand it. She was so excited to have a scarf. Well, she hasn't removed it since. If she is not wearing it she is caring it around with her. The red one is also hers, but we are sharing with Scout so she doesn't feel left out. Aren't they the cutest?

I don't ever get to post pictures of myself with the girls, because I am always the one taking the pictures so today I had Justin take a picture of me and the girls. I thought it was cute.

0 comments: