This is a picture of the girls and Justin this morning before school. VERY CUTE!!
Today has been a very lazy day for us. We have not accomplished much of anything, and now it is 4:00 and time to get ready for dinner. Justin is really having a hard time, he feels like he should be doing something. Justin has never been one to just sit around and do nothing. He always has to be doing something. At times this drives me crazy because I wish he would just relax.
Anyway, I took Tegan to school today, and I stayed with her for about an hour. The parents have to volunteer 5 hours each month. There are many ways that you can do this, and the way that I have done it is by spending my time in the morning when I drop her off. I haven't been able to go in during school because I don't have anyone to watch Scout. With Justin home I was able to stay a little while and see some of the stuff the kids do at circle time. It was a lot of fun, they sing, and dance, count, spell their names, assign chores for the day, and work on the letter of the week. I ended up leaving because Tegan kept saying that she was tired and wanted to lay on my lap. I thought she would do better if I left.




Tonight I think that we are going to eat dinner, give the girls their bath, and get them all ready then we are going to drive around and look at the Christmas lights around town. Tegan should really like it, and Scout will just like to be out of the house for awhile.
Anyway, I took Tegan to school today, and I stayed with her for about an hour. The parents have to volunteer 5 hours each month. There are many ways that you can do this, and the way that I have done it is by spending my time in the morning when I drop her off. I haven't been able to go in during school because I don't have anyone to watch Scout. With Justin home I was able to stay a little while and see some of the stuff the kids do at circle time. It was a lot of fun, they sing, and dance, count, spell their names, assign chores for the day, and work on the letter of the week. I ended up leaving because Tegan kept saying that she was tired and wanted to lay on my lap. I thought she would do better if I left.
After school we ran to Kmart to get some candy so that we could make our gingerbread houses. It was a lot of fun!! Scout had a wonderful time eating the candy, and Tegan liked to decorate the house that I put together. Justin was building a really neat house that eventually fell and broke. Here are some pictures of that, and then a final picture of the one standing house that we have. It turned out pretty good considering we used graham crackers and they are not the best for gingerbread building. We had fun doing this together!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment