MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Lunch with Megan!!

Here are some random pictures taken after Christmas that I forgot to post.

Scout with all the candy canes that were left on the tree when we took it down. I think she likes them!!
We didn't do much today, but we had fun non the less. We helped/watched Grandma take down her Christmas decorations. Tegan was all into helping for the first 20 minutes or so and then she was done. She really likes to help, but she loses interest really fast.
This picture is of Tegan outside playing with her Uncle Brads Jeep. She found it and was so excited to play with it, but didn't stay outside very long because it was so cold for her.
As for me, I got to have a girls day with Megan. She got to Billings, and we went to Applebee's for lunch. This is what we do. When she lived in Laramie we got together once a month for Dinner. Every time we did dinner we would go to Applebee's. At first we would ask each other where we wanted to go, and then after awhile we just knew that we were going to Applebee's. So why break tradition...we went to Applebee's. We both LOVE the salads there. I got the Santa Fe Chicken Salad. It was YUMMY!! I had been craving it for weeks now. Anyway, back to Megan, we talk on the phone every week, sometimes 2 or 3 times so it didn't feel like it has been 8 months since I last saw her. It was wonderful to see her. I really miss having her around. So anyway, after lunch, a very long lunch, we went to the mall to walk around for a little while. We did some shopping, and then it was time for her to leave. We had a wonderful visit, and it was so great to see her. Oh yeah, I got to give Megan her present today and she really liked it. I made her blocks (I painted them black, and then put black and white pictures of her family on them) I think they turned out really cute. Then I made her a tile with vinyl lettering on it.



1 comments:

Lauren said...

Hooray for girl time! I'm so glad that you had fun with Megan. She is so sweet! Where does she live now? I LOVE Applebees salads, too. So yummy! What did you find out about your house situation?