Today we spent the day traveling to Billings. Justin and Tegan left this morning at about 6:00. Tegan came in to say good-bye to me, and she said, "Dad is taking me to my Grandma's." I just smiled and told her I loved her, and she said, "I love you Mom." She is so precious!!
I went back to sleep and slept until Justin called at 8:30. I didn't realize that it was so late. But most of all I couldn't believe that Scout was still sleeping. It was a great moment. This makes me wonder if it is Tegan that gets up so early, and wakes up Scout. I guess I will never know who wakes up first.
We finally got ready and Scout and I left about 10:30. It seemed like a really long trip today, and I am glad it is over and we are here.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Friday, December 28, 2007
Road trip...Again!!
Posted by Carrie at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment