
(sorry if this picture looks funny, it wouldn't download right.)
Scout is really into necklaces lately. She will find a necklace (her favorite is an orange one). She will wear it everywhere. She will even put it on with her pajamas in the evening. These are the beads that go on the little Christmas tree. I guess those work as a necklace too.
Just wanted to share something funny that Tegan said today. We were at the Doctor and Marley told her that if she coughed for the Dr. that she would give Tegan a Popsicle when we were done. Well the Dr. came in and when she was done gave Tegan one of those flavored sticks they use to look in the children's mouths. When the Dr. left Tegan said, "Mom, I want a Popsicle not a stick." I started to laugh and told her that she would get one when Marley came back.
So, this afternoon Scout was sitting in her green recliner chair with my cell phone. I was sitting on the couch watching her and thinking to myself "she really looks like she is talking to someone." She would talk and then listen like she was really listening to someone talk. Well come to find out she was! She had called her Grandma Koch at work and was talking to her. For a good 5 minutes they sat there and talked. I never even thought that she was talking to someone so I never checked. I will be checking from now on.







2 comments:
Carrie and Justin,
Hey thanks for the comment a couple weeks ago. We intended to email back, but after we ran into Carrie at the Dr.s office so we decided to check out your blog. Glad to hear things are going so well for you. Congrats on the new job and good luck with the move. You have very cute girls.
The Eckhardt's
Hey, Carrie Anne! Well, I'm totally new to this blogging thing, so I just left a long message and LOST IT ALL!!! Anwya, I'm glad you're so wonderfully happy. And I'm a little anxious for you all to get up to Billings. Hopefully we can take advantage of you being closer and get to visit more often. Your girls are geting so big! I knew they'd be beautifl, but Holy Cow! You all take care and enjoy your Christmas.
Post a Comment