MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, December 14, 2007

Justin is coming home

Today I am just spending the day cleaning and getting ready for Justin to come home tomorrow. I usually clean on Saturday, but I want to get most of it done today. We are so excited, and can hardly wait to see Justin. It will be nice to just have him home.
We haven't had a lot going on this week. The weather has been pretty cold, and today it is lightly snowing. We have just stayed home, and done a lot around the house the last few days.
Tegan is enjoying school as always. They are making a lot of Christmasy things so she is really excited about that. Next week they are going to be making gifts for their families, and I am really excited about that!! It brings back memories of when I was a kid and I would make something out of clay for my parents. I think the thing I am most proud of is this butterfly that I made for my Grandma and Grandad, it had a pocket to hold stuff and my Grandma has it hanging in her 5th wheel. It was always so fun to make them things and then give it too them for Christmas. Anyway, I am excited to see what Tegan makes. We are struggling this week with her name again. She did good at the beginning of the week, but towards the end of the week I can't get her to do anything but the "T" again. Oh well, I just have to be patient and remember that it will come.
Scout is doing good this week. She has had a couple of really clingy days where all she wanted to do was be held, but other than that she is her normal, happy, funny self!! I can't wait for Justin to be here because it will be so nice for someone else to hold her and maybe I can get something done. What a nice thought!!

0 comments: