MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The girls!!

Today I just want to share some of the funny things the girls have done lately. These are things that make me laugh all day long or I just think are cute things the girls do.

1. This picture to the left was taken yesterday morning. Tegan got out of bed and put her blanket on the floor and then put her water, care bear, and books (all of of which she sleeps with in her bed) on the blanket and pulled them around with her before school. SO CUTE!!


2. Tegan is really into teasing Scout lately. One of her favorite things to tease her with is a sucker or candy cane. Tegan will walk around the house holding out her sucker and say, "here Scout, come here." and poor Scout will follow her in hopes that she will get to share the candy with Tegan. Every once in awhile Tegan will give her a lick and then it will start all over again. It is pretty funny sit back and watch all of this take place.

3. Scout loves to dance. She is really starting to love music, and whenever it comes on she will start to dance. A few of her books have music and she will open them up and dance and listen to the music. This can be hours of entertainment for her. She is so cute when she starts to dance she will look to make sure I am watching. And if I do something she will copy. We have a great time dancing together.

4. One of Scouts favorite things to do is tease Tegan with her care bear. Tegan LOVES her care bear and it absolutely drives her crazy if Scout even touches it. Well, Scout realizes this and she will grab it when Tegan is not watching and she will run off with it. Tegan gets so made and will try to offer her other toys just to get it back. Scout won't give it up without a fight, and often times if Tegan doesn't realize that she has it she will walk by and hit her in the face with it. So entertaining to watch!
5. When we were decorating the tree a couple of weeks ago my mom had some candy canes that she let Tegan hang on the tree. Well, one of them was broken and my mom said that she could eat it because it was broken. A couple of days later we were at walmart I bought her some more to hang on the tree since my mom only had 4. We put them on and then later that day she came in the bedroom and said, "look mom it is broken." So she got to eat it. She would break the candy canes and then come tell me that she could eat it because it was broken. How smart is she, and now we don't have any candy canes on the tree anymore because they all "broke"!

The girls are wonderful, and always make me laugh. I enjoy getting to stay home with them and watch them learn, grow, and interact with each other. Some days are hard, but most days we have a lot of fun together. I can always count on them doing something to make me laugh or smile!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I whish i was around to watch the girls. I love the storeis that i hear, they make me laugh becouse i can picture both of them getting into mischief. The girls seem to change each time you post new photos. wont it be nice once we have our own place again? I can not wait to have my family (my girls)with me again. I hope we never have to do anything like this again. It is becoming way to hard to be away from my girls.
I love you girls, Justin

Lauren said...

Super cute and I hope that you have some great time together as a family. Miss you!