MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stressfull

Sorry I have been absent the last couple of days. I have been feeling the stress of being a single mom the last couple of days, and that doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging. Good thing for great girlfriends (Megan thank you!!) that let me vent, and then we have a good laugh. This situation that we are in is definitely taking its toll on everyone. On the 17th it will be 3 months since Justin left. We don't have any news about the move to share yet because we don't know anything ourselves. That is the most stressful part. My life is completely in limbo. Not knowing what is going to happen is driving me crazy. For example, I have known for a year that we would have to take Scout back to Children's Hospital in Denver to have her rechecked. I have put off making the appointment because I didn't know if I will be here, and I even got the name of a Urologist in Billings so I could make an appointment there. Well, finally frustrated with having to wait, and the time was up to make the appointment (the appointment needs to be in January), so I just made an appointment at Children's for the 9th of January. So no matter what happens I will have to stay here until then so that we can have her checked. That is just one example of things that are stressing me out. Other appointments have been put off for the same reason. One other stressor is that my whole house is packed and things that I am starting to need are packed...like winter clothes, scrap booking stuff, and just paperwork that I need. I just have to keep reminding myself that things are going to get better, and we will eventually have a place to call home, and unpack.

On a good note Justin will be home this Saturday for a couple of weeks. We are all VERY excited to have him home. It has been kind of sad this year because I love Christmas, I love this time of year (except for the snow this year), I love how friendly people are, I just love the Christmas Spirit that is all around. But, I feel like I haven't been able to get in the Christmas Spirit because my better half isn't here. So, needless to say I am thrilled that he will be home a week before Christmas so that we can do some Christmas things together as a family. After Christmas I will probably go back with him for a week. Megan is going to be in Billings, so I will get to see her, and it will be nice to get to spend 3 weeks with Justin. That will be the most time we have spent together in the last 3 months...YIPPIE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I love this bloging thing. I miss you girls and when i read this it helps me get through the day. Cant wait to see you soon!!! love you, Justin

Trish said...

I totally agree with the stress of not knowing. It seems like I can deal with almost anything when I know how long it's going to last, but when I don't, I go totally crazy! Even though I'm dreading Trevor's rotations next year, at least I know it's only going to be that way for 11 months. I'm glad you'll have Justin around for the next few weeks.