Where did the day go? I am not kidding...I have no idea what happened. The day went by so fast before I knew it it was time for dinner and baths. We woke up really early around here. Scout cried at 4:30. I went and checked on her and then I went back to bed, then at 5 something she made noise again and I tried to ignore her, but finally at 6:00 we were all up. We got ready for the day, and by the time that was over it was time for Scout to go down for her nap. While Scout napped Tegan and I went to walmart to get the few things we needed before Sunday. We just hung around the house playing Tegans favorite game, and getting some things done. My dad helped get me some wood so that I could start on a Christmas project for Megan. I would post pictures, but it is not done yet, and Megan reads this so you will all just have to picture me making something...anything!! I am trying to be crafty this Christmas. I have had a lot of fun making the few gifts that I have made. Too bad I don't ever make anything for myself. I always get these good ideas, but I don't ever find the time to do it, who knows maybe someday.
At 2:00 Tegan and I went to Ace Hardware to listen for the numbers for the Holiday Hurrah tickets. They were handing out blue raffle tickets to the kids as they came in, the tickets were for toys. Anyway, between the holiday hurrah tickets they would pick a couple of blue tickets. They picked 2 numbers below Tegans ticket, 2 numbers above hers, the number right below, and the number right above hers. Can you believe our luck? When we got home it was time to make dinner. My nephews were here because their parents went to Cheyenne. They were starving so I had to get started before I had 4 screaming children. Then it was bath time and bed time. The day just flew by. Not that I am complaining, but I don't feel like I really accomplished anything. That is okay, we had a good day. Sorry no pictures today. I just didn't have time.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Where did the day go?
Posted by Carrie at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment