MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, December 7, 2007

Snow, Snow, and more Snow

Today it snowed. I am not at all excited about this. I am having a really hard time getting into the winter spirit. I would much rather it be summer again. I think I feel this way mostly because if the weather gets bad then Justin and I can't just travel back and forth to see each other. We have to plan around the weather. I am really worried about next weekend because he is supposed to travel next weekend to come home. Hopefully it won't be too bad, and he will be able to come as planned.

Anyway, today I got Scouts pictures back. They are so cute. I got Tegans back awhile ago, but at the time I didn't know how they would turn out so I didn't do Scouts. After seeing Tegans I had Scouts done on picture retake day. I have to say that for school pictures they turned out really cute. Once we move I will have different ones taken, but for now this has to do. I had to take a picture of a picture because I don't have a scanner...sorry. Also, I wanted to show everyone the picture of the girls with Santa. I thought it turned out really good...nobody is crying!!!

Scout is so funny!! She will stand at the bottom of the stairs and cry or make some sort of noise until my dad comes down to get her. She some how knows when he is up there, and she knows that he can not resist her cute little sad face. So... she will just stand there and make noise until he comes for her. Then he gets here and if he doesn't take her she gets mad. It is really funny to watch her get people to do what she wants and she is only 1. Oh my goodness, what are we going to do with her?!

This is how Tegan decided to watch her show after lunch. I thought it was pretty cute.

0 comments: