Scout is 14 months old tomorrow! I can't believe that my baby is no longer a baby. I thought today I would just look back on my journey with her. WOW, what a journey it has been. Many of you know this, but I was so sick with Scout. From my 5th week of pregnancy until I delivered her on October 5th, I was throwing up everyday (all day). I only gained 22lbs with her and in the beginning I lost 14. I also had to be put on blood thinner with her because of
my situation with Tegan, so for 8 months Justin gave me shots twice a day. I never had any energy with her, and I never felt well. She was a mover (which also made me throw up if she moved to much). The night before I went in to have her she turned somersaults for 2 hours, talk about a fun time!! At the end of my pregnancy I was in the hospital several different times because my doctor was worried about her. We scheduled the induction for the 14th of October, but because of the concern for her we moved it up a week. Dr. Bragg was also going to be out of town the week before the 14th and I didn't want to take any chances of something going wrong. I have to be induced because of the blood thinner. On the 5th I went in to have her, and my labor was easy. My sister said I was laughing most of the time, and overall it was a good experience. I pushed 6 times and Scout Delaney Graham joined our family. It was all worth it, do I want to be pregnant again, um...not sure. I love my two girls, and I enjoy being a mom to my girls, but pregnancy is so hard for me.

say umm...when she really likes something. She is so easy to love, and I am proud that I was chosen to be her mom. I really enjoyed her as a baby, and I have enjoyed watching her grow into the wonderful little girl that she has become. I look forward to all that is to come, and everything we will get to do with her. Being a mom of girls is amazing. Maybe someday we will have another baby, but for now I am content with the amazing family I have. They all have brought me so much joy, and the journey we have been on for the last 5 years has been the most amazing, and wonderful journey ever. 







1 comments:
Such a cute girl! I've been kind of absent because we've had my Grandma here. I love reading about your sweet family. :)
Post a Comment