I was extremely busy today. After I dropped Tegan off at preschool, I was on a mission to find more boxes. I called my Mom and she was able to find a few for me. I came home and it has been nonstop since. I packed as much as I could in those boxes and then I found the suitcases and started packing clothes. All the while having to deal with 2 very active girls. If I didn't tape up the boxes right away Scout would be right in there tearing stuff out of it. I tell you some days I feel like I need two of me to be able to accomplish anything. I can't complain too much because at least she wasn't cranky. She would just follow me around, and get into things. Another plus is that she still takes two naps. How wonderful is that?!! I actually accomplish something when she is sleeping.
I do feel a little overwhelmed with everything. I wish that I could start moving stuff out so that it didn't look like I still have so much to pack. At this point I just want to start throwing everything away.
I decided to let Tegan help with dishes, last night she did it for my mom, and it provided to be hours of fun for her. It proved to do the same today. It kept her busy for awhile, and she didn't make that big of a mess. I guess there is no time like the present to teach her how to do chores. I sure could use the help, and it is nice that she WANTS to help.
While I was in my room packing my clothes Tegan came in and started trying on my shoes. I thought this was a cute picture of Tegan. Who taught her how to pose?!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, January 14, 2008
Busy Monday
Posted by Carrie at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Carrie! Of course I remember you!
You have such a beautiful family! I was just going through the comments on my blog and found yours! It sounds like you have been incredibly busy and definitely kept on your toes! I will have to write a proper email soon and get the scoop on your life :-)
Post a Comment