MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My head hurts, and I need a nap!!

I woke up this morning with a headache that made me feel like my head was going to explode (nice picture huh?!!). I know it is because I am so stressed, tired, and just physically exhausted. I am ready for this move to be over. I am stressed about everything. And then on top it off my girls have been bears the last 2 days. They wake up crying and throwing fits, and it just continues throughout the WHOLE entire day. Oh well, what kind of a day would it be if they didn't fight, and throw fits? Justin is probably sick of calling me. Every time he calls he gets to hear me complain about the same things over and over again!

This is Scout after she got done trying to eat a purple crayon yesterday morning. With everything that I have had to do lately, and the mess in my house, we are lucky it was just a crayon!! She didn't find in incredibly tasty and spit it out right away.

Last night we went over to my friend Tersa's for dinner. She was kind enough to invite us since I have started packing all of the food. I ended up leaving Scout because she was cranky and it was FREEZING outside. See we didn't get over there until 6:30. Scout would have been fine, but I have the girls so used to eating at 5:00, and then taking their baths that they can't wait until 6:30 to eat. So needless to say, Scout was a little upset. Finally, my dad said he would feed her and I could leave her with him. It was nice not having to take her, and deal with her being tired. Tegan was great the whole time we were there. She loved playing with Quinn, and then got along really well. Before she left he even came up and gave her a hug and a kiss (on the lips). It was really cute, but I think she was a little shocked because no one has ever done that to her before.
Anyway, we are just going to hope that I survive the next couple of days. Justin will be here Friday to help me finish getting everything ready. And, I could use some help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know tegan had her first kiss on the lips. I need to talk with that boy quinn. does he know i have guns.Ha ha ha. I miss you girls and cant wait to see you friday.

Love dad

Trish said...

Moving is rough--especially with kids. I feed the kids at 5 too. :o) Actually our schedules sound very similar. If you need any babysitting help while you pack, please let me know. I was hesitant to say anything before--if you read my post you'll see what I mean. I think we're all good now!