I was tagged so here you go. I tag Jamie, and Brenda. I don't have 3, everyone else I know has done this before.
How long have you been together? 6 years
How long did you date? We started dating in December of 2001 and were married in July of 2002. So, 7 months. We officially got engaged in April, but talked about it, and starting planning it in February.
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Justin
Who said I love you first? Justin did
Who is taller? Justin he is 5'10"
Who is smarter? Justin is smarter at a lot of things. Church, math, business, and politics to just name a few.
Who does the laundry? I do!! Justin is not allowed to. He can do his laundry all he wants, but he is not allowed to do mine.
Who does the dishes? I do. Justin will sometimes, but in our next home we WILL have a dishwasher
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Justin does
Who pays the bills? I do. Justin is more involved, but I like to do it.
Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn, Justin would
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Justin kissed me, ask Emily she was watching us through the window.
Who asked who out? Justin called and asked me out. That is actually a funny story too!!
Who proposed? Well, that is a funny story!! I think we have one of the funniest engagement stories. Justin would say that he never actaully got to ask me. I fell asleep and he put the ring on my finger. I didn't even notice it until I saw the letter he wrote me. The first line said, "Well, I hope by now you realize the ring is on your finger." It was cute!!
Who is more sensitive? Definately me. Justin laughs at me because I will cry at commercials
Who has more friends? I don't know. This is a hard one. We probably have about the same, but Justin is much more outgoing than I am. I am really shy until I get to know people. Justin will go up to anyone and start talking to them. I wish I could do that.
Who has more siblings? Justin does if you don't count my 2 half brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do.
Six things about me
- I took voice lessons once upon a time. I don't think that I am a good singer, but I wish I was. I would love to be musical in anyway. I am completely jealous of people that can sing and play the piano.
- Sometimes I can be completely obsessed with picking things up and cleaning. Since we live in such a small place, I am constatnly picking things up. I really like it when Scout is down for her nap or in bed at night because my house stays cleaner. I know that it is not important if there are toys on the floor, but sometimes it really drives me nuts.
- I am a terrible back seat driver. Justin gets really upset with me when I sit there and tell him how to drive, but I can't help it. Sometimes his driving really annoys me. Most of the time I will just get in the drivers seat and drive. It really cuts down on my stress level.
- I obesess about things. If I can't find something, or if my checkbook isn't matching up then I obesess about it until I find it or fix it. Example, I made some pictures of the girls, and I put them on top of the fridge. I went to find them one day and they weren't there. I tore the house apart looking for them, and I even asked Justin if he had taken them to Billings. He said no, so I continued to look and look and look for them. I am not kidding I obsesses about this for a long time, and every chance I got I would go through things to try and find them. Well, guess what? When we got to Billings this last time I walked in the bedroom and they are laying on the dresser. I was so mad that I spent all that time tearing things apart and he had them the whole time.
- I love to just sit and watch Justin play with the girls. I love having a husband that is so good with kids. He will get right down there and play and play and play. That is what I love to do more than anything. He is the best dad in the world!!
- I love to scrapbook and be crafty. I sometimes wish that I had more of the crafty gene like Megan. I really love Vinyl lettering and someday when I have a home I am going to plaster my walls with it!! Just kidding, but I do love it, and I really enjoy finding new ideas for vinyl lettering or any other crafty idea.







1 comments:
I never got this survey! :) I like reading about you!
Post a Comment