We arrived home yesterday, and I immediately started trying to put stuff away. As I put it away, Scout would pull it out again, and again, and then move on to destroying something else. I felt a little overwhelmed coming home because I knew that I would have a lot of stuff that I needed to get done. I got all unpacked last night, and then I spent my time while Tegan was a school this morning running the errands that I had. I am almost caught up, but I still have a few things to get done. I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I don't want to cook. Oh, how I would love to have someone that cooks for me!! One day I just might!! HA HA!!
Tegan was so happy to go back to school. When I went to pick her up she gave Ms. W. a hug, it was really sweet. She talked about Ms. W. at least once everyday.
Both of the girls came home from Billings with colds. Didn't we do this last time when we came home? Yes, I believe so. Only last time it was just Scout. Oh well, for the most part they are in good spirits. They have stayed busy playing with all of the toys they got for Christmas. I have stayed busy picking up all the toys they got for Christmas. My favorite is the 117 piece food set they got for their kitchen. I love picking all of that up!!
We are all missing Justin terribly. Tegan has had a really hard time. She asked for him all night last night and all day yesterday. We really enjoyed being with him for 3 weeks, and we are really sad that we had to come home. So now it is back to life as we know it these days. We will stay busy with our daily activities until we get good news about our house.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, January 7, 2008
Back to our regular schedule around here
Posted by Carrie at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment