We had a WIC appointment this morning at 9:00 so after I dropped Tegan off at school Scout and I rushed to our appointment. It was just a weight check for Scout. Here is where she is at at 15 months.
Weight: 22.4 lbs (she is in the 46%)
Height: 31" (she is in the 60%)
After our appointment we came home and she went right down for her nap. Last night was a rough night for all of us. Tegan came into my room twice to get into bed with me. Both times I took her back to her bed. Then at 4:30 I heard Scout start to cry, but after a minute I didn't hear her again so I was starting to go back to sleep when Tegan came in and handed me a piece to her tent. I told her to get back into bed and that she had better not wake up Scout. I headed back to bed and when I woke up again it was 7:00. The girls were in their bedroom playing when I went in. I am not sure how long they were awake or if they even went back to sleep. Tegan has complained once of being really tired. It could be a very long afternoon and evening.
I went to pick up Tegan from school, and her teacher told me that she wanted to tell me something about Tegan so I waited. She had Tegan draw another self portrait today, and she told Tegan that she was doing a great job. Tegan said, "yeah, I am great!" She thought it was so cute. Tegan just says the funniest things. I have to laugh at the things that come out of her mouth sometimes.The girls have just had fun playing with their kitchen today. After Christmas Justin packed up all of their old toys that we still have not packed, and left out the new ones. That way they have something new and then when they get their old toys back they will be new to them. But they have really enjoyed the kitchen, and all of their other toys, but the kitchen provides hours of entertainment.
Well, tomorrow we are off to Denver for Scout's appointment. Hopefully we get good news!







0 comments:
Post a Comment