MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Lazy Day, and Movies

Today was a pretty laid back day after our late night out last night. Scout was up bright and early at 5:30, but we got her to back to bed for a little while. We didn't do much all morning, and then at 1:30 Julie, Jamie, Lindsey, and I all went to the movies. We went to see P.S. I Love You. It was really good. We cried, and we laughed. It is definitely a chick flick. When I saw the previews for it I wasn't sure what I thought, but it really was funny! Justin and his dad got the job of babysitting the kids(4 kids, 3 and under)...again. They survived, and everyone was well when we got home. Justin looked a little tired, but he survived. I just look at it like this, it is good for him every once in awhile to know how exhausting it is to take care of kids. It won't kill him, it will just make him appreciate what I do more...Right?

Tegan has pretty much followed her Uncle Brad around the house. She just thinks that he is the greatest. She even got to go run some errands with him and was EXTREMELY excited about that.

Scout has been pretty fussy today. I just blame it on the late night she had last night, and the lack of naps today. Hopefully we get back on some sort of schedule before to long. It is hard when she is like this because it is not like her so we have trouble trying to figure out what to do to help her. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be better for all of us.

This is Justin and the girls reading in bed yesterday morning. These are some of my favorite moments to watch!! This is what life is all about.

Tegan sitting down in Brad's room watching T.V. and eating her popcorn Grandma brought back from the movie.

0 comments: