MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, January 11, 2008

Tegan, and the funny things she says, and does

Today Tegan put a towel around her neck and told me that she was a superhero. It wasn't long before Scout decided to follow suit. So Tegan traded her the towel and she used her blanket. It was really cute. At one point Tegan even said that she was saving Scout, and went up behind her and held onto her. Scout wasn't sure what was going on, and just stood there with a frightened look on her face.

Hey Mom, does this picture remind you of anyone?


My sister Allison, and nephew Duran stopped by today for awhile. When they left they followed me over to the mailbox to get their mail. As I was rolling up the window after they left, Tegan looked at me and said, "I sure do love those guys." I thought it was so funny that she said it, but it was also a good moment. I love that she loves her family, and recognizes that they are special to her.

Tegan was walking around with Scouts stroller full of toys saying, "HO HO HO" I asked her to do something for me (I called her by name). She turned around and informed me that she was not Tegan she was Santa. So there you have it my child thinks that she is Santa. I have been hearing about Santa since the day after Halloween. I am just wondering how long I am going to hear about him now that Christmas is over. Every night when we go to bed she still thinks that Santa is going to come. Hopefully we won't have to go all year hearing about Santa.

0 comments: