MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, January 11, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!

Scout had another Dr. appointment yesterday morning. She is 15 months old so we had her well visit. Pour thing is still upset from her visit to The Children's Hospital, and screamed the moment the nurse or Dr. touched her. Then to top things off she got 4 shots. She won't need anymore until she is two. Dr. Anderson did this so that when we move I don't have to worry about finding a Dr. the second I get there. Yeah, yesterday was not pretty. Even Dr. Anderson commented on how upset she was. Normally, Scout walks in and starts smiling, jabbering, and waving to everyone. Not today!! I got her measurements today. For some reason they are a little different then what the WIC lady took. I think I will go with the Dr.'s measurements.

Height: 31 1/4" (75%)

Weight: 21 lbs 10 ozs (26%)

Head: 44.3 cm (9%) both of our children have small heads, but that doesn't mean they aren't smart. Dr. Anderson's husband and his family all have small heads, and they hall have PHD's!! Maybe the girls will be Doctors.

Well I have some news to share with everyone.WE FINALLY RENTED A HOUSE!! Buying is on hold for the time because of the difficulties we have faced with the house that we really want. Things are not moving forward the way we were told they would so we decided to go ahead and try and rent. Well, we found a house that is really nice and the people renting it are friends of Justin's parents so we got it. She didn't even make us finish the application process, and the best part she didn't make up pay $60.00 for the application. The plan is that Justin will come home next week to do some work, and then we will move on Saturday. I hestitated to share this because of all of the other disappointments we have experienced all the way, but it is good news and I couldn't wait. It is all very bittersweet. I am excited (I need my husband, and my family back together), but really sad to leave Laramie. I called Megan to tell her, and I got chocked up because I am really sad to leave my family, and this place I have called home for 27 years. Laramie has been great to Justin and I since we have been married. There is a reason we are leaving, and I hope that I can learn from this experience, and make it a great one. To my family, I will miss you so much, and I love you all.

My other news is very exciting for Justin. Justin is playing on a football team in Billings with his brothers. Well, they had a practice this last week and Justin is the kicker (for those of you who don't know, he kicked for UW.) I guess he did a great job because there we people there from the arena football team (the outlaws) and they are interested in Justin. This is great for him because he has always regreted not going farther with football at the University. He has a meeting with them on Saturday (a tryout). Who knows maybe he will get a contract with them. That would be really exciting , and I know that he would love it. He is really nervous, but I know he will do great.

0 comments: