Alright, I am not sure where to start. We left Laramie on Saturday at 8:00 in the morning and didn't arrive in Billings until 6:00 that night. The roads were HORRIBLE the whole entire way. We experience almost every kind of weather possible. We had a white out, ground blizzard, snow storm, packed snow on the roads, icy roads, and then 27 miles outside of Billings I ended up going off the road. I hit a patch of ice and completely lost control of the car. To make things worse I was pulling a uhaul trailer. I headed for the median, then the guard rail, and then I completely flipped around and headed down a hill sideways about 75 feet down from the road. I was sure that the car was going to flip, but we came to a stop, and Tegan and I were fine. We were a little scared, but we were fine. There was only one little dent in Justin's moms car over the wheel, but other than that we were pretty blessed. I was a wreck after it happened. Justin said that his brother would come and drive me the rest of the way, but I was really nervous about sitting on the side of the road. I didn't want someone to come along and hit us while we waited. So I told Justin that I would drive the rest of the way. We finally arrived, and I was so glad to be done driving.
Kitchen
Tegan wearing ALOT of lipstick
Our playroom, the basement isn't finished, but we are going to get some carpet and put it down, and the girls can go crazy down their.
the girls bathroom
front of house
my favorite decoration. We will always be Cowboy fans no matter where we live!!
I didn't get any pictures of the girls rooms or our room, but I am sure that you will see them in pictures to come. So far things have gone well. It has not hit me yet that we have moved. I am so busy with everything else, but when I slow down I am sure it will finally sink in that I am not going back to Laramie.







2 comments:
Glad to know you got to Billings safely. Your new hime looks nice, do you have a backyard?
So glad that you made it there safely. Sorry about the scary weather and roads. Yuck. Your house looks so cute! I'm excited for you! I totally forgot to let you know that my Aunt in the heights had a rental that they were trying to rent out. Sorry, but this looks great. You'll love the basement for the girls! I'm excited to see more pictures! Is Tegan going to preschool?
Post a Comment