MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Life after unpacking

So, we have been super busy the last few days trying to get our house in order. It was SO nice to be able to unpack my stuff. I forgot what I had, it had been so long. I love our house. It has 2 bathrooms...I get my own(for the first time EVER), a nice sized back yard, and as you can see from the picture a nice sized kitchen. I have lots of cupboards for my stuff. Anyway, my mother-in-law took the girls on Sunday (all day and all night) so Justin and I could get lots done, and then she didn't have to work on Monday so she kept them all day Monday too!! It was a life saver because I felt completely overwhelmed with everything that I had to do. Today, I woke up and my whole body was sore so I took the day off. I did a few things here and there, but mainly I rested. The cable guy came today so we got cable and Internet today. It has been 4 years since I have had more than 22 channels. I don't quite know what to watch I have so many choices.

The girls have adjusted very well. I wasn't sure how they would do, but they have done great with everything. Today, I was down stairs cleaning and organizing the girls play area, and I went upstairs to check on Scout. I couldn't find her anywhere. I was hollering for her, and I heard her so I started following the voice. She was on Tegan's bed, just laying there (just like in the picture). I even went in their room and didn't see her.

Tegan must have been tired from the last couple of days because I came out of my bedroom this afternoon and this is how I found her.

Well, the next few days I am on a mission to find some activities for us. Tegan is really missing her preschool class. She talks about Mrs. W. all the time. It really makes me sad because that preschool was good for her, and she LOVED it. I cried my eyes out on her last day. I am not kidding I went and picked her up from school, and Mrs. W. had stuff for me, and I cried the whole time. I just hope that I can find great things for her here.

0 comments: