MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lots of Babysitting

We didn't do much today. I am taking another break from unpacking. My whole body is so sore from all of the lifting and moving boxes. This morning I watched my niece Kayli for a couple of hours while her dad was at class, and then Justin came home for lunch. It is so nice to be able to see him again during the day. We only live a couple of miles from his work so that is really nice. Then I came over to our friends (the Millers) house so that we can watch their kids for a couple of days while they are out of town. They are both in school so while they are in school I can go home and do what I need to, and then be back over here after school. For this reason I probably won't have any pictures or anything of great interest, but I will try to post anything interesting that the girls do. They have been such troopers with all of the changes lately, and then just as they are getting used to their own house we take them to stay somewhere else for a couple of days. Thank goodness they are so great about it.

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Carrie,
It is fun to see your blog. Your in billings that is great. We are in Greybull, and Billings is our shopping spot. We should get together sometime. It was fun to read your blog. Erica