MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, January 25, 2008

Scouts First Haircut!!

Today I took Scout to get her first haircut. I took her to great clips because they were having a special on kids haircuts. The moment I put her in the chair she started to cry, and continued to cry until I the girls was done and I picked her up again. She hated the cape they put on her because she couldn't get her arms out. For the most part she hated everything about it. I apologized over and over again to the girl for her screaming. She said she could handle a little screaming since she was holding so still. It was true, even though Scout was crying she didn't move her head. I think that she was too scared to move!! I don't have any pictures of her hair, but maybe tomorrow I will show you a before and after picture. She was in desperate need of a haircut. Justin wasn't sure if he wanted me to cut it, but I couldn't stand that it was in her eyes.

Tegan and the kids that we are babysitting made this crown. Tegan said that she was the Queen!! She is partially right about this since most of the time she runs our house!! What can I say, sometimes I am too tired to fight.

0 comments: