MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Going to the Temple (hopefully more than once a year)

Tonight Justin and I got to go to the Temple for the first time since I don't know when. Justin said it was April, but I can't even remember. How sad is that? It was hard living in Laramie. Going to the Temple had to be an all day outting. With 2 kids we went less because it wasn't something I felt was always easy, and many times we just skipped it. But now we don't have an excuse. We volunteered to help the youth, but ended up doing a session because they had plenty of help, and didn't need us. It was a great experience, and I am glad that we were able to go. Tegan was really excited that Uncle Brad was coming to watch them while we were gone. She talked about it all afternoon.
Tegan had a little accident earlier in the evening, and we told her to go get some new pants on, and when she came out of her room this is what she was wearing.

In her defense the girls have a lot of matching outfits so unless she can read the size on the tags then this is what happens. She came out in Scouts pants. It was so funny, and we were in a hurry so we just let her keep them on.

Here are the girls before they went to sleep tonight. Tegan really wanted to have her picture taken, and she was already in bed so I decided to just take pictures of them in their beds. I think they are actually really cute pictures of them.





0 comments: