So, Tegan has been doing weird things lately, and one that she has been doing since we moved in our house is putting things in weird places. Here are two examples. When she first started doing this I didn't really think much of it, but now that it has been going on for awhile, and she has expanded to the cupboards I actually think it is funny.
she decided her doll needed to take a nap in the cupboard that spins (not sure of the correct name for it). I believe even now, at 10:00 the doll is still in that cupboard.
I thought this picture was cute. Notice what is says on Scouts shirt. I thought is was fitting for this time of the year since all we have been doing for the last couple of days is taxes. How we love tax season, at least for now while they are still paying us!!
Today we went to story time again at the Library. It was a little better than last week. There were only 5 kids there, but the lady was better this week!! The girls did much better this week also. They actually sat and listened to the story, only getting up a couple of times. So hopefully the more we go the better they will get at sitting still.







1 comments:
Grace has that same problem. It's starting to get better, but just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in this matter of Tegan putting things in strange places. :) They are super funny. Cute picture of Scout, too. Are you liking Billings and your house? You can email me...
Post a Comment